z

Young Writers Society

Golden Pretzel Gears

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:23 am
felistia says...

Hi Pretzel, Felistia here. I would love if you could review the novel I am writing. It is about dragons. There is some more description about the story down below. I don't want to give away to much. I have left the link below to. :D

Spoiler! :
It is about a dragon named Zoltar and he is on a mission to save his tribe from extinction.

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Prologue-124445

325 Reviews

Reviews: 325
Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:52 pm
tigeraye says...

hello. If you get the time, I'd appreciate your review on the prologue to this novel that I wrote. I'd like to know if the story is worth continuing after I finish my current project, and how I can improve my writing in general. Thank you very much ^^

Hotel Serenity: Prologue
dot

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:16 am
Pernicus says...

Could I have this first five chapters of a novel reviewed. For context the novel is set in the future at different times to show the effects of climate change and the pitfalls of human behavior. It is meant to have a lot of short chapters, I am currently on chapter 13. In general it hopes to raise awareness.

[url]https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Pernicus/A-History-Of-Tommorow-124850
[/url]
world's foolest guy in the world

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:37 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I'm done with all of yours @felistia @tigeraye and @Pernicus. I hope that is was quite helpful. Who's next in line for one my reviews?
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:04 pm
LordZeus says...

ME! I read on your profile that you like reading fantasy. Well, the second link below is the first chapter of a fantasy novel I'm writing, so I hope you'll like it! The first link is from my sci-fi novel, but also please review when you can!
Chapter 5: Fight on the Train
Chapter 1: An Ordinary Day
Thank you!

39 Reviews

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:02 pm
LordZeus says...

@Pretzelstick its been more than 3 days, and you haven't reviewed. You said I was free to bhg you so...I did. Please review my works.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:08 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I'm sorry @LordZeus, I am having a busy week at school, so I will try to get it in for you before the weekend.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

39 Reviews

Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
LordZeus says...

Umm @Pretzelstick you still haven't reviewed my works. Are you busy? Do you need more time?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:53 am
Pretzelstick says...

@LordZeus I have reviewed your first chapter now, but for the other one: Chapter 5:
Also, my rule of thumb is that I never start in the middle of a novel and just review one stand-apart chapter.

I'm not that type of reviewer to just do one alone chapter. Sorry.

Anyone else wants one?
~George R. Martin

got yws?

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:42 am
ceealexx01 says...

hi there.can you please review my work?i'm new and i have recently started writing so i need help so i can develop further.you are free to say anything as long as it will make me a better writer

Heart Failure is what i want you to review.my first article

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:39 pm
Charm says...

Hi!
I would love it if you could review my novel, New Haven.
Here's the link to the first chapter: New Haven: Chapter 1: The Train of Memories

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:21 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I have got you review done @ceealexx01! Hope it helped.
As for @MadWriter7, I can't review your wirk because here is my rule of thumb:
Also I won't review something if it has 5 or more good quality reviews. Don't want to repeat other points.
-yours has 8 reviews. Sorry.

Anyone else would like to request a review from the Pretzel? Step right up.
~George R. Martin

got yws?

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:54 pm
Charm says...

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see that rule.

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:25 am
InfiniteRectangles says...

Hey there! If you don't mind could you please review my poem Those Three Words for me? Thank you so much! ^-^
"We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories" ~Jonathan Gottschall

346 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:50 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Done @InfiniteRectangles. Hope that it helped!

Anyone else wants to be next?
~George R. Martin

got yws?

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson