z

Young Writers Society

Reviews from the King [Closed]

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:39 pm
kingofeli says...

So I'm looking for more stuff to review so I can get to my third review star, and also help other people with their works! If you'd like for me to review something, just leave a link here. I'd appreciate getting a review on my work in return, but it's certainly not necessary. Thanks!

~King
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

60 Reviews

Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:52 pm
kingofeli says...

Anyone?

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:45 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Hey, there! I'm always looking for people to review my novel "The Fighter of Aldea". The first chapter has several reviews but after that they drop to around two. I'd love to hear what you think. I have 14 chapters up, you're free to read as much or as little as you like. First chapter is perfectly fine or if it's not your cup of tea, you don't have to review at all. :) I'm happy to review your stuff whenever you publish a work. Thanks!

profile/LeftyWriter/portfolio

-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

60 Reviews

Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:46 pm
kingofeli says...

LeftyWriter wrote:Hey, there! I'm always looking for people to review my novel "The Fighter of Aldea". The first chapter has several reviews but after that they drop to around two. I'd love to hear what you think. I have 14 chapters up, you're free to read as much or as little as you like. First chapter is perfectly fine or if it's not your cup of tea, you don't have to review at all. :) I'm happy to review your stuff whenever you publish a work. Thanks!

profile/LeftyWriter/portfolio

-Lefty

What's it about?

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:19 am
Rascalover says...

Hi!
Would you mind reviewing my short story? Hearts at War

It's kind of a romantic letter that keeps getting lost through the mail because the two countries are at war.
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:47 pm
PhoenixXander says...

Review this please? Dragonfly (Part Two) I review back!
Don't dream it, be it. - Tim Curry

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:46 pm
View Likes
Stormcrow says...

Hi there! Ive got a few chapters of a novel posted, but everything but the last chapter (Chapter 22 of The Token) has been reviewed, but you can look at whatever you like! I don't mind! I know it is scifi; is that okay? You didn't specify about wether you would do science stuff.... :D :pirate3: :smt003
Caleb Julius

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:46 pm
Lefty says...

Wow, hi. I didn't see that you asked me a question. Sorry it took me super long to get back to you! I'm actually starting to post revised chapters now and only have the first four up. Anyway, as for what the story is about, it's a YA fantasy/adventure with duel-narritive. Here's a little "back cover" description:

2018, the entire world loses power and no one knows why.

Two hundred years later, nothing has changed... Other than the fact that some found they were able to absorb the earth's energy and use it to power amazing abilities. These people call themselves, sorcerers.

Fifteen-year-old Lydia and Daniel have lived in the small village of Aldea all their lives. Training to be a fighter and working as a farmer, life has been pretty calm. But when a danger arises that threatens to tear apart the life they've always known, they must go on a dangerous journey and do everything they can to stop a war and stay alive, or risk the human race falling into extinction.

Anyway, it's completely up to you if you want to read any of it. Here is the link to the revised chapters:
profile/LeftyWriter/portfolio/465243
Last edited by Lefty on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:51 am
lovecrazy45 says...

It's kind of a romantic letter that keeps getting lost through the mail because the two countries are at war.
GuL

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:02 am
yizhongt says...

If you could review the second chapter of a space epic I'm writing

Celestial: Spark of War; Chapter 2

"He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi