z

Young Writers Society

Firepower's One Stop Review Shop

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:31 pm
View Likes
Firepower13 says...

Hi! I like to review. You want reviews. Two and two make five. Leave a link and I'll review!

I especially like to review poetry and short stories, and poetry is my favorite.
Last edited by Firepower13 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Don't you have other things to do? Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:40 pm
View Likes
kingofeli says...

Mind reviewing this? It's my only chapter that is still in the green room. I'll review one of yours in return if you'd like!
IRONCLAW Chapter 3.2: Hound (end of chapter)
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:43 pm
Firepower13 says...

kingofeli wrote:Mind reviewing this? It's my only chapter that is still in the green room. I'll review one of yours in return if you'd like!
IRONCLAW Chapter 3.2: Hound (end of chapter)

Gladly! You don't have to review anything in exchange- this is just me having fun and getting points!
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Don't you have other things to do? Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:50 pm
View Likes
kingofeli says...

Aww, thank you!
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl