z

Young Writers Society

Phoenix's Reviews

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 pm
View Likes
PhoenixXander says...

Okay, I hate to be picky about what I review but I know what I have enough knowledge and experience on to give a good review.

I can review any type of poetry, no matter the form, length, or genre. My best reviews would be for teen related poetry that has more of a free-flow form, but I am capable of writing good reviews for all poetry.

I also do very critical reviews of lyrical pieces. I can find the good and bad in them very well, and I give decent criticism that can help make it a stronger piece.

I can also do very thought out reviews of short stories, but they may take me a day or two to review because I'll read it over and over again until I think I've reviewed every bit of it.

I like to review those piece in any category, but my favorites are romance, tragedy, and paranormal.

I will not be able to review any novels, I would have a hard time keeping up, unfortunately.

If I don't get to your review within three days feel free to PM with the link and tell me I didn't get to your review and I will put it on the top of my propriety list. (:
Don't dream it, be it. - Tim Curry

“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing