z

Young Writers Society

Nonny's Reviews

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:23 am
View Likes
anonymousx says...

Need to get something out of the green room? Has it been in there forever and you're starting to think it has no hope for review because it's so deep? About to post a chapter and need a review of it? You've come to the right place. I'd be happy to review for you! I do poems, short stories, novels, ect. I'll do most anything. Here are recent reviews I've done to give you an example of how I review:

Poem Reviews
Exist
A Blade of Many Things

Chapter Reviews

Little Sister Chapter 4
Burrow.

Just message me or link me in here if you'd like me to review something of yours :)
Tall, dark and beautiful
He's complicated, he's irrational
But I hope someday you'll take me away and save the day

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 am
RedMoon says...

Fantastical Book 1: The Mirror (Chapter Four)

Hey, there! I think that this was made for me. That is exactly my situation at the moment. I really need a review on this. It's been up a little less than three days, and I'm losing hope quickly.

Now, I know that this is the fourth chapter, so if you are interested to read the first stuff, there are links to the others on the page, but if not, then fine. I'm just looking to get a really good review on the newest. Thanks so much!
Remember, God loves you!

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:21 am
Wriskypump says...

I have things that could use reviewing. They are kinda long chapters, so they usually sit around a long time. I dunno if it will be healthy to start at this point, at chapter 13. The setting might throw you for a loop. But I have 13-15 in the green room right now.

Where the Black Sheep Wrest - (Ch. 13): Reign Check

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon