z

Young Writers Society

Sunny's reviews

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:21 am
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Welcome to my lovely little corner of the forums, if you have made it to this forum, I take it you are looking for someone to review your work. Well look no farther! I will review literally anything and everything.

Things I will review:
- poetry
- short stories
- novel chapters*

*I am willing to review any chapter, even if it's chapter 21 and at the end, beginning, or middle of the story. I will review it. If I'm not following the story, please allow up to 1-2 days so I can read the last one or two chapters so I know what's going on and can better review your chapter's plot and character development.

I will review anything with the following ratings:
- E
- 12+
- 16+
- 18 + (as long as it's only strong language)
- Violence (as long as it doesn't get too bloody)
- Language

I will not review anything with the following ratings:
- Mature Content

Things I'm not good at reviewing, but I am willing to try my best with:
- articles
- screenplays/scripts

Things I'm horrible at reviewing:
- lyrics/songs

About my reviews:

I'm normally not a very harsh reviewer, but I will state exactly what I think of your work and not sugarcoat it. I will point out all of the mistakes I see and try to critique the best I can. I am not a spam reviewer, I do not copy and paste the entire work into the review to milk the points. I will point out grammar and punctuation mistakes, spelling mistakes, I'll try to point out things with the plot or rhyme scheme or formatting. I will not be petty and point out spelling differences between American English and UK English. That is not very helpful to you at all, in fact it's rather annoying. I do use coding in my reviews. I try to make my reviews as helpful as possible.

You can send me a reminder if I promised to review your work and haven't yet:

If you requested a review and it's been over a week, you can send me a reminder. Chances are I just got busy and forgot to review it and not "I hate you and I'm going to be a jerk and not review anything." But don't badger me to review anything please. I really will try to review when I find the time to.

Other Information:

I will not review anything that is not in the Green Room.

All of my reviews are free.

So, feel free to post the link to your work you want reviewed below! :)
Last edited by Sunshine1113 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:19 pm
r4p17 says...

Typo Alley~D Part Two It is pretty short. I just need one more review to get it out of the Green Room! It has been in there for nearly a month. :(
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

59 Reviews

Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:11 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

r4p17 wrote:https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=115325 It is pretty short. I just need one more review to get it out of the Green Room! It has been in there for nearly a month. :(

@r4p17 I have just finished reviewing and I just want to say it was really cool concept :) if you want anything else reviewed, feel free to post another work here.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:29 pm
beans says...

I would very much appreciate a review of work.php?id=115696... It needs a little boost out of the Green.

There is a bit of a shocking scene, hence the mature tag, but I tried not to be gratuitous with it.

You might need to go back and read the previous chapters to get a feel for the story, but that's all optional.

59 Reviews

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

@beans your story looks very interesting, so I'm actually going to spend another day or so reading the other chapters before reviewing, but I promise I will review it ASAP.
~Sun Goddess~

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:35 am
EscaSkye says...

Hi there! If you're not busy, I'd really appreciate it if you review Stupid Heart [Part 2]. It only needs one more review to get it out of the green room. :D

You might want to read Part 1 also, as it is one whole short story that I only posted in parts due to its length. Thank you!
Not anymore.

59 Reviews

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:54 am
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

@EscaSkye, I will review as soon as I can. I'm currently very busy, but I will try to review sometime today or tomorrow.
~Sun Goddess~

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:05 am
EscaSkye says...

@Sunshine1113, someone just reviewed Stupid Heart [Part 2] and brought it out of the green room. I thought I should let you know since you mentioned you won't review anything that isn't in the green room! :)
Not anymore.

59 Reviews

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 am
Sunshine1113 says...

@EscaSkye I will still look it over and if I feel like it needs another review I will review it. I've just been is busy this week that I haven't done any reviewing.
~Sun Goddess~

59 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:11 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

I'm just going to bump this up.

Due to the fact I'm kinda swamped with school atm it may take me a couple of days to review anything. Please be patient and I will try to review when I can. If it's been a couple of days and I still haven't reviewed it feel free to remind me, sometimes I forget.
~Sun Goddess~

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 pm
yizhongt says...

Hi there, It would be great if you can review one of my novel's chapter. It needs a little nudge out of the green room. Thanks in advance and Cheers

This is the link Celestial: Spark of War; Chapter 2

59 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:27 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

@yizhongt I have reviewed your chapter! :D If you need anything else reviewed just let me know.
~Sun Goddess~

59 Reviews

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:37 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

I'm just bumping this up. Please feel free to request a review! :D ^_^
~Sun Goddess~

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 am
yizhongt says...

Hey there, could you please review:

Chalice of Life: Chapter 10 (Part 1)

Thanks for advance. I hope its alright asking you to review a chapter so late into the story already.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:43 am
Cynder says...

Hey I really changed up a chapter so there are already reviews on it, but that was before I edited it. Can you help? Thanks so much.

Storyteller's Reality: Chapter 7

~Cynder out
Cynder Rosetail Draak

"Be able to say: I am what I want to be."

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.