Young Writers Society

Need a Review? [BACK IN ACTION]

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:56 am
View Likes
paula08 says...

Hi all!
Do you need a review for your literal works? I am eagerly offering to write you a review promising that it will be sincere and of optimum quality. I have to warn you that sometimes my reviews could be blunt but that's the only way to learn, right?

SO, if you have any literal work (either novel, essay, articles, short stories or poetry), list it down below and I'll review it. The ones I'll review would receive a like on the comment below.

KINDLY NOTE:
-I will not review the mid-chapters of novels which I haven't read the initial chapters before.
-I do not review fan-fiction
-I give priority to literal works which have the least number of reviews.

Time taken for me to review:

This depends on the type of literal work and of course on its length. It also depends on the number of reviews requested. I do not write reviews just to get them done with so sometimes it takes some time....latest 1 week. However, if I have few review your review may be ready even on that same day :)

So . .... let's start....who wants a review?
Last edited by paula08 on Sun May 24, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.
If you want a review for any of your works, post the link of your work in this thread: Need a Review? [Back in Action]

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:42 pm
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

Hi! I'll take you up on your offer then.

Project: LOVE [Chapter 1]

If you'd like, I can also review any of your work so it'd be fair for you. Kindly just comment or message me as to what you'd like me to review back! (Though to be quite honest, if it's poetry, I'm not too good with those.)
Not anymore.

43 Reviews

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:36 am
View Likes
paula08 says...

Done....

-cracks knuckles- who 's next? :)
If you want a review for any of your works, post the link of your work in this thread: Need a Review? [Back in Action]

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:21 am
SpeedyPencil says...

Hi I have a short story I'd love for you to review here: Queen Bee- any critique welcome
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Reviews: 4
Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:36 pm
View Likes
rainbowwaffles says...

Hi! I have the first chapter of my novel up (I have most of it written but it'll be posted later) here: Maps To Nowhere - Ch. 1

Just as a trigger warning it does deal with sexual assault but there's nothing that I would consider explicit!

43 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:30 pm
paula08 says...

Hey guys,
Sorry I was unavailable for quite a long time but I'm back in business! Rainbow your review was done.

Anyone else?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:47 pm
View Likes
Chanta1234 says...

Yes I really need help because I'm new to poetry and I really want my poem to be out there :D this is the link and I would enjoy if you have time to read it Waiting
~Chanta
~Chanta~

43 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:25 pm
paula08 says...

Done, who's next? :)

A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles