z

Young Writers Society

Will Review For Cookies [Closed]

Reviews: 4
Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:29 am
View Likes
JonnyShaman says...

o/ Hello, meatsacks (joking), I'm a thing that enjoys reading things about stuff. More specifically:

Science Fiction
Fantasy
Horror
Psychological stuff

You hand me that and I will review it like it's never been reviewed before, I will do my best to try and review other things, however it may not come out as articulate or as full of life as those would if you handed them to me. Extra story bits are optional and may help me understand the context of your writing but regardless I will be as constructive and supportive as I can. So please, ask away, fellow internet lines of text with names.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:14 am
Dracula says...

-=The Sorting Hat=-

I would really appreciate it if you could review this for me. Thank you!!
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:18 pm
ShortBus says...

I'm working on a comedy fantasy. I'm on chapter 2 now. Quest Unable Chapter Two (Rough Draft)

You can read chapter one if you'd like, but it really doesn't have a thick plot yet.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 pm
Stormcrow says...

Hi there! Ive got a few chapters of a novel posted, but everything but the last chapter (Chapter 22 of The Token) has been reviewed, but you can look at whatever you like! I don't mind! My novel is 120k words long by now! I havent posted all the chapters; im up to chapter 23 :D :pirate3: :smt003
Caleb Julius

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract