z

Young Writers Society

Reviews wanted! Reviews needed!

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 pm
View Likes
IamTraunt says...

Hey, fellow authors! If you need a review from IamTrauntReviewingAnything, then you're in for a treat because I've got you a review right here!

What I will review:
I will review basically most genres: Science fiction, Fantasy, Teen fiction, Fan-fiction, Horror and Poetry. If you've got one with that genre, I'm sure to review it!

What I will not review:
I won't review works that have Mature Content or are +16. I also won't review anything that has over four reviews on it as they have usually reviewed your work senseless.

If I am busy (which I won't be), I will try to fit your work in. I will review!

What you should know:
I will try to make my reviews as helpful and as constructive as possible. I can fix grammar and spelling mistakes, point out repetition, try to help your piece flow better and point out where things don't seem right (plot holes, ect;).

So, here I am! Reviews at the ready!
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown