Young Writers Society

Lefty's Reviews

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:46 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Hi, there!

I'm pretty open to what I review however...

I'm not looking to review Poems. I've never written one and am not good at reviewing them.

I'm not looking to review Fan Fiction.

I'm not looking to review lyrics.

I will review things that are 18+, but please let me know ahead of time and the reason for why it's rated as such.

Anything else is fine! Short stories, chapters, screenplays... Fantasy, Science Fiction, ect... Throw 'em at me.

I will do my best to give you a detailed, well-rounded review that touches on plot, characters, feel, dialogue, grammar and punctuation. I will try to give you some nitpicks as well as some honest complements. Let me know if you do not want me to review grammar and punctuation as well as nitpicks.

I will try to review you're requests quickly, and hopefully I can review each of them within the week they are requested. I am not asking for anything in return for my reviews, I'd just like to get my third star and earn more points so I can post more works of my own. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Last edited by Lefty on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:40 pm
View Likes
unpublishedperson says...

Hi there, I was wondering if you would be willing to review my piece of short fiction that I just posted today: Terashar- The First Cycle (Edited)

I have already reviewed the first 3 chapters of your novel, and I plan on reviewing each one as they are released, so hopefully that has earned me at least one review:)

Plus, hopefully reviewing my piece will get you enough points to post chapter 4!

93 Reviews

Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:47 pm
Lefty says...

Just reviewed it! Of course I'm happy to read your story! It was good. ;) Thanks for posting!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 am
unpublishedperson says...

Helllo again, I have another story up that I would love to have you review!

A Hierarchy of Needs

This one is a good deal longer than my previous one, and is basically a story that I would never write out of choice, (Hint: its not fantasy) but I put a lot of work into it so I figure I might as well put it up for review.

In return, I will continue to review every chapter of your novel as long as you plan on posting it, though tbh I would continue to review it till the very end regardless of whether you review this story, because its a very good novel and a pleasure to read:)

93 Reviews

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:10 am
Lefty says...

Sure! I'd love to review it. I started reading it today and will be sure to have a review to you by tomorrow. Sorry it took me a while to reply!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:27 pm
NerdBird says...

I'd love if you could review my revised first chapter!
Heres the link :)
The Shifties Chapter 1 - Found - REVISED

93 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:02 am
Lefty says...

Finally got to reviewing your story, unpublishedperson! It was good. ;)

Now onto NerdBird. Sorry it took me so long!

93 Reviews

Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:10 am
Lefty says...

Just reviewed your story, NerdBird! Good first chapter! Nice work.

93 Reviews

Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:18 pm
Lefty says...

I'm still accepting reviews. This board is open. So come at me! I ready for ya!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 pm
Burrow says...

Hey could you review my story Burrow, it would like it if you told me about grammer and so forth, it would be a big help.

I can return the favour

Jack
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

93 Reviews

Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 am
Lefty says...

Thanks for posting! I will be sure to review it in the next day or two. If you're interested in reading any of my stuff, I am currently posting chapters to my "The Fighter of Aldea" novel.

profile/LeftyWriter/portfolio

Read as much or as little as you like. They're quite long so you don't have to read them at all if you don't want to. Either way is fine. I'll post again once I've reviewed your story. Have a nice day!

-Lefty

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:01 am
Darkbunneh13 says...

Hi. I know you said you didn't really want to review poems... But do raps count? I've got five of them published currently, and well... They're kinda long, and if you'd like to review them for mistakes, or just give me some positive feedback, I'd really, reall appreciate it.

I don't often write poetry or raps, y'see, and well... I was hoping that if I put my stuff up here, I could get some feedback, because I don't really seem to be getting it anywhere else. Much to my dismay.

If you do review my stuff, I'll be very grateful! ^_^ thank you! :D hope you have a nice day! ^_^

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:57 pm
Irrlichtchen says...

Hi :)
Could you please review my shor story Clawing Stroke
And as english isn't my native language it would be great if you could point out any mistakes I may have made.
Obviously I will review some of your works as well (tomorrow probably)
Thanks in advance. :)

93 Reviews

Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:02 pm
Lefty says...

Hey, there! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get to you guys. I haven't been very active on here as of late.

jackm1999 and Irrlichtchen, I will definitely get to your stories sometimes this weekend.

Darkbunneh13, I'm really sorry but I don't think I will able to give you a decent review due to the fact that I'm am horrible at reviewing poems and don't generally listen to rap. I really wish you the best with your songs and I hope you will find some people to give you amazing reviews. I'm sure you deserve them!

93 Reviews

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:24 pm
Lefty says...

Okay! Burrow is done and Clawing Stroke is done. Sorry it took me so long to get to those, guys. Geez, I will try to be better with my timeframes in the future.

Any who, I am now caught up and am still taking requests. So throw 'em at me!

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci