z

Young Writers Society

Tasty Reviews Served Here

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:56 am
Moriah Leila says...

Are you hungry for a review that does more than just point out spelling errors and grammatical mistakes? Do you crave a review that delves into your plot, character development, setting and the voice of the piece? Are you starving for constructive criticism that will help you improve as a writer? Do you want it served up in a timely fashion? If so, you've come to the right place.

Menu:

Action/Adventure ~ I do love a good fight scene!

Historical ~ Be warned, I will do research on your time period and I will point out glaring discrepancies if I find them.

Fantasy ~ This does not include sci-fi. I am sorry, I barely understand gravity so don't expect me to understand anything remotely science-related.

Mystery ~ I may or may not compare your work to every Sherlock Holmes story I've ever read, which is all of them. Be prepared for those references.

Short Story ~ Not sure if this qualifies as a genre, but I do enjoy reviewing these.

Spiritual ~ I'm a Christian but I am tolerant of other religious views. Just understand that I will be filtering everything I read through my personal experience.

Special Requests:

If for some reason you have a different genre than what is listed here and you really want me to help you out, send me a PM. I'll see what I can do. For instance, if you're writing fan-fiction based off the TV series Once Upon a Time, I will happily review that for you. However, if you're writing poetry about a dog who obsessively licks leather couches, I am going to have to pass.

Here is a recent example of what my reviews look like: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=112351

Gratuities are deeply appreciated in the form of points, reviews on my works or you can stop by my wall just to say "Heeeey!" Or you could mail me a kitten.

Last edited by Moriah Leila on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am not addicted to reading, I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:13 am
gauravkundu32 says...

Hey there, can you please review this chapter. Genre is Mystery/suspense Diakrino- The Darkness within (chapter 7) Thank You :)
Always Hope for the BEST

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:58 pm
Aravis10 says...

Hi! I know you reviewed Ch. 12 of my novel Asenath:Tears on the Sand, and it was REALLY helpful! It would be awesome if you could do Ch. 10 or 11. They both have only one review. Thank you so much!
The Greatest Mistake You Can Make In Life Is To Be Continually Afraid You'll Make One. Joshua 1:9

Aravis

287 Reviews

Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:12 pm
Moriah Leila says...

Thank you for ordering from my Tasty Reviews, your reviews are served @gauravkundu32 & @Aravis10. If you need anything else reviewed, don't hesitate to ask!

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:04 pm
guineapiggirl says...

An as-of-yet unnamed thing about crows, women and wizardry, Chapter 1

Hi! Would you have a look at this? It's the first chapter of this big epic (in my head!) fantasy thing I'm writing. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't please tear it apart, because I wrote it at 2 o' clock in the morning and my brain is too mushed up by exams at the mo to know on my own if it's any good.
Thanks!

287 Reviews

Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:08 pm
View Likes
Moriah Leila says...

@guineapiggirl your review has been served. Ready for more reviews!!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:33 pm
NerdBird says...

Hi there!

The Shifties Chapter 1 - Found - REVISED
Im not sure that you'd like this? Its my revised chapter 1 of my novel(based on all current reviews/suggestions) and im now looking for something a little more in-depth! But it is a little bit sci-fi but its more so fantasy.
Nothing thatll get your brain in a twist (theres no mention of gravity ;) )

287 Reviews

Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:57 pm
Moriah Leila says...

@NerdBird, your review has been served. I hope it is cooked to your liking.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:39 pm
windrattlestheblinds says...

Hi! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love a review on This Lightning Storm.
It's urban fantasy, and set more or less at present (and technically fanfiction, although pretty far removed from the source materials and not dependent on them for understanding).
Thanks!

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:16 pm
gauravkundu32 says...

Hi there, i am here again with a review request, would you please review this chapter.Thanks.
Diakrino - The Darkness within (Preface/Introduction)
Always Hope for the BEST

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 am
R2TheR says...

Hey,
If you're still offering a review service I'd love your opinion on a few chapters I have so far.

Big Brother: An Atypical Apocalyptic Journey - Chapters 1-4 (Action, Dialogue, Plot Twists!)

Thank you SO much in advance!

The mind of man is capable of anything - because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness