z

Young Writers Society

Cookies, Ice cream, Tea, and Reviews!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 pm
catcha01 says...

Hi, I'm catcha01 here and I want to review your work, if you'll let me. I really am shooting for new items as a knight of the green room and some new shining gold stars under my profile picture.

I will review short stories, poems, scripts, lyrics and the 1st chapter of a novel. I will try to review all your requests in a timely manner and apologize in advance if I don't get to it as fast as I should. Feel free to let me know if I haven't reviewed your piece and its been about 2 weeks.

It isn't mandatory, but if you ever get the chance I would appreciate any reviews or feedback on y work and how I could improve myself. Please don't see this as mandatory repayment for a review, but it would be very much appreciated.

So I hope that you guys send me all your wonderful work for me to read, enjoy, and review. I hope to see your requests in the comment section.

Bye! :D
Last edited by catcha01 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Writing alone can be my escape. Writing with others is my idea of fun

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:32 am
Cairo says...

Hi there. I would appreciate it if you could read my poem that is currently untitled ("Some Kind of Title"). I would, of course, review some of your work in return! Thank you! :)
Shameless Plug: Check Out My Blog?

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri May 02, 2014 6:06 am
Glauke says...

I would be so grateful if you could take a look at one or both of my newest poems:

Untitled No. 1
absolution

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks so much!
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather