z

Young Writers Society

Reviews!

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 am
View Likes
queerelves says...

I'll review any work of any genre, length, or rating. My reviews will be detailed, long, and (hopefully) helpful :D If you're unhappy with your review, just shoot me a message and I'll redo it!

When Asking For a Request
It would be best if you specify what you'd like me to focus on (characters, grammar, word choice, etc.) If you don't specify, I'll try to cover as many aspects as I can. I'll always try to include criticism and compliments, but let me know if you want me to focus on one or the other.

I'm best at reviewing:
    Essays
    Novels
    Poems

I'm best at complimenting/critiquing:
    Grammar
    Word choice
    Realism
    Characters

For reference, here are a few of what I consider to be my better reviews:
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Fri May 16, 2014 7:17 pm
artybirdy says...

Last edited by artybirdy on Fri May 29, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[center]Previously known as ArtStyx[/center]

60 Reviews

Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 am
queerelves says...

@ArtStyx I went to go review your piece, but when I found the link there was nothing there.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue May 20, 2014 9:13 pm
asadderandawiserman says...

Hey there! How've you been?

Would you mind taking a look at my latest short story, Genesis? You can find it in my portfolio. Specifically, I'd probably like advice on dialogue and natural sounding prose.

Thanks very much!

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Sat May 24, 2014 10:56 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

I Believe In The Dog Poo Fairy.
Could you do some comical lyrics?
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sat May 24, 2014 11:07 am
IamTraunt says...

Could you please review a Chapter of my story Truant please? I don't mind what you focus on, I just need some advice on anything and everything - I'm that type of gal ;-)
Here's the link: Truant - Chapter Four
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

60 Reviews

Sat May 24, 2014 2:05 pm
queerelves says...

I'm going to start on everyone's reviews once review day starts ^^

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 pm
RedMoon says...

Fantastical Book 1: The Mirror (Chapter Four)

Hi! I was wondering if you could take a look at this. I would love feedback on characters mostly, but also word choice and if everything flows pretty smoothly. Grammar would be great, but it's not as important. If you also find some glaring problems with it, it would be great to get something back on that as well.

I know that this is chapter 4, so if you need to read the other chapters there are links to them on the same page. And if you don't want to, then just the chapter will do fine. Thanks!
Remember, God loves you!

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:42 am
IceWinifredd says...

Hey!

I would love it if you could review my ongoing novel 'Crazy Little Love Story'. I would like to make it known to you that the version I have up right now is the original, unedited version. I hope you can provide me insight on any errors that I might've missed in order to apply even more corrections to it. Thanks in advance and it's very nice to meet you!

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:58 pm
FireBird99 says...

Hey! Thanks for doing this!

I was wondering if you could review my novel, Rise of the Fallen: Prologue. I would also love it if you focused around character, dialogue, and plot and word choice. Haha maybe a bit of everything but mostly those that I listed. And helpful criticism is always welcome.

Lord of the Rings is awesome by the way =)
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

I'm not quiet. I'm just plotting.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:18 am
eldEr says...

HEY YOU. Yeah you. I have two things for you; one's a fantasy that involves lesbians, trans charries (later) and gay god-boys (also later), and fighting oppression and freeing Starchildren. I posted the first chapter here.

The second thing involves a really troubled gay kid, but the story has very little to do with his sexuality (directly? idk). Read the disclaimer at the top because there's some tricky stuff in here.
(18+ rating).

Pick one or do both! Totes up to you.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 am
Rascalover says...

I need a good critique on my short story:

As The Wind Blows

What would you change about it? What needs fixing?
Thank you in advance!
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

60 Reviews

Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:56 pm
kingofeli says...

Are you still looking to review?
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:37 pm
Kajka says...

Hey, it would be awesome if you could review my poem "Hope" or "The Struggle". I want to know what people think about my work. :) I'm not sure what you can focus on; I guess whatever catches your eye. I'm still fairly new on this site. :) Thanks mate!
Here's the link: Hope

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:48 am
Wriskypump says...

Still doing reviews? If so, I have need of reviews. You don't mind jumping into the middle of everything do you, even if it will be a bit confusing, maybe a lot? I would love if you could do this one here, to start things out, maybe see if you want to do more chapters of it. I would be pleased to review anything for you as well, just ask, doesn't matter if it's poetry, short story, novel, article. Here is the link to it. I could really use a very critical approach to my story, tho I can't tell you what I would have you specifically look for.

Where the Black Sheep Wrest - (Ch. 13): Reign Check

"You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up."
— Metatron