z

Young Writers Society

For those in need

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 pm
TimeWillRemember says...

Good day, writers!

It'd like to offer a help in form of reviews for those who need another opinion and nit-picks at their works to improve. I'm not too sure about poetry (although I can always try for you), but I do understand prose of any genre. I won't ask for anything in return but a bit of an understanding towards my lack of time due to University, meaning I'll get to your requests either the day it is posted or the day after. In dire cases I'll let you know in a private message, but those are at least a month and something away at least (exams). I've had quite a few people ask me for a review in chat, and I could obviously just pick works out of green room if it came to it, but I'd rather save the free time for people that are earnest in wanting to improve and don't mind going to the trouble of writing a request in this section of the forums. Honest reviewing does take some time.

Examples:
Eyes Wide Shut Ch1.1 by Deanie
The Angelon Kingdom by Certainly Love

May we all enjoy writing,
~TWR
Last edited by TimeWillRemember on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
“Smile, gentlemen, smile, for a serious face is not a sign of intelligence. All the dumb things in the world are done with that facial expression.”
― Baron Munchhausen

If you need a review to improve your writing, consider posting here.

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:19 pm
Deanie says...

Hey there! If you could it would be great if you could review the first two parts of my novel? The second part only has one review...

Eyes Wide Shut 1.1

Thank you!
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

8 Reviews

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm
TimeWillRemember says...

Done~
“Smile, gentlemen, smile, for a serious face is not a sign of intelligence. All the dumb things in the world are done with that facial expression.”
― Baron Munchhausen

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:40 pm
Certainly Love says...

Could you review my new piece? The Angelon Kingdom (Draft)
Sincerely, Amanda R. Holden, Author of Azyea's GIfts

8 Reviews

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:33 am
TimeWillRemember says...

~Done.
― Baron Munchhausen

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:57 pm
MysteryMe says...

Hi there! I was wondering if you could review the prologue for my new novel, entitled 'Winter Asylum.' I'm hoping to go far with it, so an feedback you have with be much appreciated. I'll give you the link below...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=110734
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling