z

Young Writers Society

Honest but Kind Reviews

184 Reviews

Reviews: 184
Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:54 am
RoyalHighness says...

Hi everyone, my name is RoyalHighness and I have arrived to review anything short that you have that needs reviewing. I love reading other peoples' work, and I usually use a five-star rating method when I review. For example, if your technicals (grammar, punctuation, etc.) are good but, say, your character development or rhyme scheme is a little off, I'll give you four stars of five. And so on.
As for payment, I just need stars! So don't worry about paying me points or gifts or whatever. The stars and helping you improve are rewards enough! (Although a good Harry Potter joke posted on my wall never hurts).

I prefer poetry, but I also love a good short story.
I promise I won't bite, but I might gnaw just a little. :D
I love helping people. So don't be shy!

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:42 am
DrFeelGood says...

Hello, RoyalHighness could you review my story Exam Result it has got some reviews but you can review it if u like it. Thanks.

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

The Martians Killed President Kennedy
I think I need a little rhythm help here.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon May 12, 2014 7:17 pm
moment says...

Hey! I have a short-text to review. I'm usually from a non english speaking country, so I just translated the original text and since I need it in my own language I would like you to focus more on the content, metaphores etc. Thanks in advance :)

And yeah, I'm new to yws, so I haven't figured out how to put a link to my writing, so I'll just upload it.
Attachments
apprehension.txt
(1.55 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu May 15, 2014 9:58 pm
musingsmutterings says...

Hi there! I'd love a review on my poem Americana Border, or if you have a bit more time on my short story The Last Apple Tree. Thanks!

More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes