z

Young Writers Society

Honest but Kind Reviews

184 Reviews

Reviews: 184
Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:54 am
RoyalHighness says...

Hi everyone, my name is RoyalHighness and I have arrived to review anything short that you have that needs reviewing. I love reading other peoples' work, and I usually use a five-star rating method when I review. For example, if your technicals (grammar, punctuation, etc.) are good but, say, your character development or rhyme scheme is a little off, I'll give you four stars of five. And so on.
As for payment, I just need stars! So don't worry about paying me points or gifts or whatever. The stars and helping you improve are rewards enough! (Although a good Harry Potter joke posted on my wall never hurts).

I prefer poetry, but I also love a good short story.
I promise I won't bite, but I might gnaw just a little. :D
I love helping people. So don't be shy!

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:42 am
DrFeelGood says...

Hello, RoyalHighness could you review my story Exam Result it has got some reviews but you can review it if u like it. Thanks.

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

The Martians Killed President Kennedy
I think I need a little rhythm help here.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon May 12, 2014 7:17 pm
moment says...

Hey! I have a short-text to review. I'm usually from a non english speaking country, so I just translated the original text and since I need it in my own language I would like you to focus more on the content, metaphores etc. Thanks in advance :)

And yeah, I'm new to yws, so I haven't figured out how to put a link to my writing, so I'll just upload it.
Attachments
apprehension.txt
(1.55 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu May 15, 2014 9:58 pm
musingsmutterings says...

Hi there! I'd love a review on my poem Americana Border, or if you have a bit more time on my short story The Last Apple Tree. Thanks!

You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan