z

Young Writers Society

I Got Your Reviews. ;D

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 am
rawrafied says...

Would like to increase my cash flow and posts, so would be more than happy to offer my services. I'll try to complete at least one request a day but I am a full time student with a story of my own, so no promises. Thread will be open until I post otherwise.

Background:
Been writing for 10-ish years. Excluding the four where I took a hiatus from writing novels, but I still wrote papers for classes. I read just about any genre, but my favorites are Romance, Sci-fy, Historical, Fantasy, Psychological Horror, and Non-Teen fiction. For style bias, I'm a sucker for J.D. Salinger. Also, I come from a bio-chemistry/medical background for anyone looking for confirmation of accuracies.

What I'll accept: Any genres except fan-fictions. Will accept novels, lyrics, scripts, and short stories.

What to expect: It is my rule of thumb to always point out the positive and negative of a story, but I try my best to keep them as pleasant as possible. In addition to correcting grammar and typos, I also look for consistencies, character/plot logic, unnecessary repetition, and prose versus poetry. I also look for accuracies, especially in Historical Fictions and Sci-fy.

Payment: Free. Also, I'm only reviewing the first chapter. However, you can request more than once and you're welcome to keep requesting sequential chapters if I've read the previous.

If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia