z

Young Writers Society

I Got Your Reviews. ;D

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 am
rawrafied says...

Would like to increase my cash flow and posts, so would be more than happy to offer my services. I'll try to complete at least one request a day but I am a full time student with a story of my own, so no promises. Thread will be open until I post otherwise.

Background:
Been writing for 10-ish years. Excluding the four where I took a hiatus from writing novels, but I still wrote papers for classes. I read just about any genre, but my favorites are Romance, Sci-fy, Historical, Fantasy, Psychological Horror, and Non-Teen fiction. For style bias, I'm a sucker for J.D. Salinger. Also, I come from a bio-chemistry/medical background for anyone looking for confirmation of accuracies.

What I'll accept: Any genres except fan-fictions. Will accept novels, lyrics, scripts, and short stories.

What to expect: It is my rule of thumb to always point out the positive and negative of a story, but I try my best to keep them as pleasant as possible. In addition to correcting grammar and typos, I also look for consistencies, character/plot logic, unnecessary repetition, and prose versus poetry. I also look for accuracies, especially in Historical Fictions and Sci-fy.

Payment: Free. Also, I'm only reviewing the first chapter. However, you can request more than once and you're welcome to keep requesting sequential chapters if I've read the previous.

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard