z

Young Writers Society

General Request Repository

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:57 pm
rozie says...

Hi! I'd really like someone to have a read of the first 5 chapters of my novel The Light In Your Eye, which is a post-apocalypse-ish slice-of-life story. Just not sure quite where to go with it and I need to know if there's anything I can do to make it make more sense!! Thank you for your consideration, PM me if you're interested! :D

Reviews: 4
Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:21 am
Juliet21 says...

Hi there! My name is Juliet and I am in the midst of writing my first ever serious piece of literature, a novella called 'Thrice'! Below is the first chapter, 'Happy Birthday'. I am after any feedback including criticisms as in the end I hope to make this an ebook someone can pay to read (hopefully that's not too ambitious lol, let me know what you think!) Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day :)

Happy Birthday
Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day :) - Juliet S

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:17 pm
Roundsquare says...

Hiya, could someone please take a look at a scary story I'm working on? Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated. By the way, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

You can find it here... SANGOMA - A Novel (Chapter 1)
“Nobody's perfect. Well, there was this one guy, but we killed him....”

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:59 pm
StormyZSnifter says...

If anybody is interested in a story beginning with a hamburger, a mouse, and a highwheel bicycle...

I would love a review of the first bit of my fantasy adventure story, The Tale of the Shade Squad. If you are feeling benevolent, the link is:

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Stormy%20Z.%20Snifter/Shade-SquadPart-1-Chapter-12-IDK-how-chapters-work-haha-153340

Thanks, and have a glorious day...
“It is well known that reading quickens the growth of a heart like nothing else.”

― Catherynne M. Valente, The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

"I believe in Cornpy Supremacy."

- Stormy Z. Snifter

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:31 pm
BEASTtheHUN says...

May someone please review my work Picking through the Rubble Break 2
Thank you.

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:53 pm
Fishr says...

Memento Mori

Here it is!

Anything I need work on, please let me know.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:17 am
View Likes
elli4975 says...

I am looking for someone to review my short story: A Warm Embrace

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:46 pm
shima says...

Hey, looking for someone to beta-read the first two chapters of my fanfic, Face-to-Face.
Preferably someone (remotely) familiar with the Boys universe.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:30 pm
waterfalls says...

hey, i would like some reviews on my poem titled: orchids and moonlight

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:16 pm
Ashnirai says...

Hello! I would love for reviews on my fairytale devotio! A warning that it is a little long (4.5k) and it has a bittersweet ending and themes of self-sacrifice. Thank you!

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon May 29, 2023 12:37 pm
alpacaboss says...

Hello! Alpacaboss here :D

I would like to request if anyone can review my work "The Unworthy Hero"
The Unworthy Hero

It's a relatively short "short story" and I would appreciate it if you leave your thoughts about it :D

Thank you!
John 3:16; Joshua 1:9; 1 Timothy 4:12
Professional Bible nerd, Christian and classical music enthusiast, and alpaca lover
To God be All the Glory

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:58 am
thepotatoryan says...

Hello,

I would like a review on my first chapter of Unexpected Love. It would really help me out!

Thank you!

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:40 pm
View Likes
RavenAkuma says...

Hiya!

I'm looking for reviews for the start of my book, "The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth." I'd love it if you stayed for the whole read, but I'm really trying to perfect the Prologue and Chapter 1, so if you just want to post there, that'd be great too.

The book is Fantasy and Horror, with minor depictions of gore. As it goes on, there will be language and more intense violence.

I would be happy to return the favor for a review. Does anyone else have a grand fantasy novel they're working on?

I'm also new on YWS, and still have barely any idea how these dang forums work, so if I'm doing something wrong here, that's why. Excuse the newbie!

That is all. Thank you! :)
~ "I am a writer. Therefore, I am not sane." ~

- Edgar Allan Poe

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:53 pm
humblebard1 says...

Looking for a reviewer for my two/ three extracts of some fantasy books i'm writing. Not massively longwinded (about 5 minutes for each) and any feedback would be appreciated, but mainly on characters and writing style. Thanks!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:10 pm
keeperofgaming says...

Please review my story, The Adventures of Rose Hood. I need critique as it is the only story I have released.

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr