z

Young Writers Society

✴ The Void ✴

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:41 pm
RealSadhours296 says...

For eons you have traveled across the stars, searching for the perfect reviewer with detailed criticisms and flexibility akin to a contortionist.

Well you didn't find that, you found this black hole instead. It seems to work just fine? It doesn't accept everything but what you get in return is OK. You suppose you might be willing to give it a shot?

Welcome to my little review corner! Since my brain is picky as heck on what I'm willing to read out of my own choice, perhaps turning reviewing into something akin to a job or community service will motivate me to actually review works. That's where you come in!

First off, right off the bat: I will accept 18+ works no matter the reason it is rated so. Trust me when I say I have read some STUFF and at this point nothing, and I mean nothing traumatizes me anymore. Will I probably suffer? Yes. Will that turn me away from your work? Absolutely not. Hit me with those dark works full force, killing me instantly.

Second off, I will only read novels and short stories. MAYBE poetry if I really feel like it. This is because well...I know nothing about song lyric, poetry, and script formats so I don't feel comfortable reviewing them due to my lack of knowledge. Out of novels and short stories, I like reading novels the most.

Third off, If I'm reading a novel, I will always, ALWAYS start at the beginning. I HATE reading out of order, it's just a thing. So no I don't do individual chapter requests, It's all or nothin' baby.

Finally, here's a DNI, because I will not be helping people who support these ideologies whether they're vocal about it or not. Anyone on this list, that's your cue to leave:

Anti-LGBTQ+

TERFs/SWERFs

Transmeds

Racists

Misogynists

MAPs

Ableists

With all of that out of the way, feel free to request your reviews! Don't worry, I'm not nearly as mean as I probably appeared to be a few seconds ago! I don't bite! \^o^/

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:25 pm
Fishr says...

He Buried His Wife in The Unmarked Grave

Thank you!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:59 am
RealSadhours296 says...

*The Void absorbs your story, and churns out a review in return. attached is a note that apologies for the wait.*

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:30 pm
felistia says...

Hi RealSadhours296. :D

I'd love if you could have a look at my novel.

- Title: Quest for Fire- Book One- Into the Mists

- Genre: Fantasy\Action\Adventure

- Short Introduction:

The story is based in a fantasy world with dragons, dinosaurs and present day animals (no humans). Zoltar lives in the Shadow Talon dragon tribe. Certain events cause him to embark on a journey to find a mysterious jewel in order to save his tribe from extinction. We met lots of other characters along the way and get into many different situations.

The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Prologue

I'm currently on book one of four and I'm 32 chapters in.

Thanks for taking a look in advance.

Best regards
Felistia.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:06 pm
StormyZSnifter says...

@RealSadhours296

Hi!

Idk if you're still interested, but I have the beginning of a story that I would love if you could look at/review, particularly the third chapter. If you want to, it would be really appreciated :)

Here's the link for the folder:

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/profile/StormyZSnifter/portfolio/477466
“It is well known that reading quickens the growth of a heart like nothing else.”

― Catherynne M. Valente, The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

"I believe in Cornpy Supremacy."

- Stormy Z. Snifter

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:44 am
Mikatsune says...

HI. Please do read my (really) short story!

It's called: (The AI war).

Thanksss!

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne