Young Writers Society

Will Review Novels, Chapters & Short Stories

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:31 pm
Riverlight says...

Here ya go!

America Gone - Prologue
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:35 pm
Soccer23 says...

Hi Icy!
If you could review this, that would be awesome!
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do big things; It's trash can, not trash can't"
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:49 pm
IcyFlame says...

Sure thing! I have a couple on my to do list right now but I'll get round to it as soon as I can <3

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:02 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hello. Can you pls review Diary of a leader of surreptitious past(D.O.A.L.O.S.P) Part 1?

Um...I see the last review request was on 11th november 2020. Are you still reviewing?

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:04 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Hello IcyFlame!

I saw your post and was wondering if you would be interested in reviewing my novel Longing of a Maiden Rose? I'm already getting a lot of feedback because of RevMo and I see that on some points the reviewers agree and on other points they don't, where I could maybe get another opinion to get final feedback for some scenes.

Chapter I.1. (You´ve already reviewed this piece.)
Chapter I.2.

The genres are Mystery and Young Adult and probably something that is called development novel (I think).

I don´t know, do you need some more information? :D

Mailice
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485

659 Reviews

Reviews: 659
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:29 am
RandomTalks says...

Hey IcyFlame!

I saw that you are accepting, and I was wondering if you would like to take a look at my novella, The Old Man And The Boy. It is a really simple story, and has 8 short parts and an epilogue. The first part has a lot of reviews but I really need to understand how the readers see it as a whole.

I would be really grateful!

Here's the link:

The Old Man And The Boy 1

If you are interested, I will send you the rest of the links or you can just find them there.

Let me know!
“Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.”

― Margaret Mitchell

289 Reviews

Reviews: 289
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:46 am
MissGangamash says...

Hi IcyFlame!

Would you like to check out my novel Fool Without A Master (Chapter 1 Part 1)? I would really appreciate having a continuous reader/reviewer which you've said you're up for. So if you like it, I have three and a half chapters up at the moment for you to check out :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:53 am
PoochieMoo says...

Hello! I am brand new here, and joined looking for some feedback on my novel I'm currently working on. At the moment it is 3 chapters, and 12,591 words.

As for the genre, it's almost historical fiction, but set in a fictional world, with light steampunk elements. It's in a military setting as well.

I'd be super appreciative if you could give it a look and let me know what you think: first impressions, critique, general thoughts on the story, etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c-g ... sp=sharing

Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca