10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 am
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Review Day January 2014

Event time:

What's going on?

Starting at the time shown above (automatically adjusted to your local time), YWS will hold a Review Day! If you've never participated in one before, a Review Day is a period of 24 hours where everyone on YWS tries to write as many reviews as they can. During this time, no new works can be submitted.

We also set an overall goal for each Review Day, and the goal this time around is 550 reviews! If everyone who visits YWS that day does just one review, we'll easily meet the goal.

Additional info

As always, you'll also be able to join one of two review teams beginning 72 hours prior to the event. The two teams compete to see who can earn the most points. You can earn points by reviewing, and the better the review, the more points you earn.

To join a review team, just look out for the "Join a review team" link on the front page. It'll start showing up 72 hours prior to the event, along with a countdown to the start of the Review Day.

Free Literary Work Day

Beginning 24 hours prior to Review Day, the cost to post new literary works will temporarily drop to 0. During this time, you'll be able to submit a maximum of two works.

However, the deal is this: if you post something on the Free Literary Work Day, you must review something on Review Day!

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:59 pm
lostthought says...

Again, darn. I can't do free literary day for I won't be able to review.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 pm
Messenger says...

Again already? Wow January flew by. anyway, I hope some day we will do like Green versus orange or something. It'd be fun to come up with names for those colors.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:10 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

Yes! Time to get my 3rd star!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World