z

Young Writers Society

YWS Gift Weekend Extravaganza 2013: December 21 & 22 GMT

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:55 am
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Event time: The Gift Weekend will run on December 21 & 22 London time. In your local time, that means it begins on and ends on .

Gift Weekend Extravaganza 2013!

An extravaganza of virtual gift giving!

On December 21 & 22 by GMT time, YWS will be holding a Gift Weekend celebration! During this celebration, we'll be encouraging YWSers to give away as many gifts as possible. Gifts cost 50 points each, so be sure to stack up on points by writing great reviews!

How do I give a gift?

There are two ways. The easiest way is to go to a person's profile and click on "Send gift" in the sidebar. The other way is to go to the Settings Dashboard (the gear tab), then click on "Gifts."

The available gifts haven't been changed in ages! Will there be new ones?

Yes!

What were past gift weekends like?

Last year's December Gift Weekend saw a total of 2,864 gifts given! The one previous to that in August 2011 saw 6,178 gifts.

This past Christmas in July, though, was by far the most successful thus far with 7,899 gifts given. Can we beat that this time? Well, there's no specific goal, but I think we can!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 pm
KittyCatMeow says...

YAY! I'm going to make it! :D (Just by barely - me going to go on vacation on the day after 8-) chilling out.)
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus