z

Young Writers Society

Free Literary Work Day on June 29, 2013 GMT

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

It's so weird to remember this now, but as recently as late April, we had over 300 works in the Green Room! Yet as of this post, there's only 21, which is really about as low as it can get.

This is great because it means people have really been helping each other out by leaving feedback on one another's creative works. But, we have a Review Day coming up on June 30, and it's going to be a pretty dry Review Day if there's only 20-30 works in the Green Room.

So for 24 hours prior to Review Day, it'll cost nada to post a new literary work. Zip, zero, zilch, nothing!

But here's the deal.
If you post something on June 29, you must, MUST review something on June 30. If you don't, I will send a moderator to personally chase you down and say "tsk tsk tsk" while wagging their finger à la Lt. Cmdr. Data of the Federation Starship Enterprise-D/E:

wag+finger+2.gif
wag+finger+2.gif (165.32 KiB) Viewed 487 times

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:14 am
Caerulean says...

It's all right. I have points to spend anyway... XD :D I'll review. ;)

Creepy gif though. o.o
“(...) and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf, The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:23 am
BadNarrator says...

you'd do well to send Data, because everybody knows Lieutenant Commander Worf can't fight.
First you will awake in disbelief, then
in sadness and grief and when you wake
the last time, the forest you've been
looking for will turn out to be
right in the middle of your chest.

Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee