z

Young Writers Society

Free Bookmarks

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 am
elcuidador says...

Alright. This is real cool. I like how you're doing this from your own money Nate. *high-fives* You're awesome! xD I'll order mine now :D

P.S They look really good too.
Previous Username: Toe

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:50 pm
Nate says...

If you requested bookmarks prior to the time of this post, then they're in the mail!

Regarding shipping costs, don't worry about it. The main factor in all of this has actually been the labor involved! I hate dealing with printers and address labels, haha.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 pm
Omni says...

I'm still gonna throw you money when I get the chance, Nate.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

425 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:13 pm
Nate says...

Haha, like I said, no worries.

Anyhow, keep the requests coming! We have over 400 people logging into YWS daily, but I've only mailed out about 120 envelopes. By the way, I am also deleting addresses as soon as the bookmarks get sent out. As a consequence, I can't verify whether or not someone has requested multiple bookmarks, so please only fill out the "Free bookmark" form once.

Also, can people let me know through this thread when they start receiving them?

425 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:16 am
Nate says...

Looks like people have started getting them!

I didn't send out any today, so that means that if you requested bookmarks after 8pm GMT on Friday, then they have not been sent yet. However, they will be placed in the mail tomorrow.

Also, a lot of people also received a sticker, but not everyone. I've had a bunch of absolutely horrid YWS stickers for years, and I'm using this as a chance to off-load them! If you didn't get one, don't worry. For one, they're ugly. For another, it just means I ran out before I got to yours.

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 am
Shady says...

I got my sticker and bookmarks in the mail today! It's awesome! Thanks so much Nate! :D

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:35 am
indieeloise says...

The bookmarks and sticker were great! So exciting to be a part of this place! :)
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 pm
Auxiira says...

I just got my bookmarks and sticker! The sticker went straight onto my Memories box, since YWS is definitely one of the best things that has ever happened to me!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:34 pm
Omni says...

Got two bookmarks and a sticker XD. And they're not all that bad, y'know?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

425 Reviews

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am
Nate says...

If you requested a bookmark prior to 9pm GMT April 9, then it's in the mail now.

Remember: tomorrow is the last day!

Reviews: 3
Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:59 am
View Likes
Xaxas96 says...

Oh my gosh I forgot that you sent a bookmark, I had to dig through three piles of mail just to find it. Anyways, thank you so much for sending me the bookmarks and sticker! I will keep/use them till I die, or until some unseen event ruines them... Also since you sent me one, I'll participate more in the review days and any other big event that seems to fit my skill set. Have a great day Nate, and thank you so much! :D
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Mine has finally arrived as well! I'm really glad it did, and I do hope it didn't cost you a fortune to send it all the way to here <.<

Oh, and the sticker too ^_^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:56 am
noninjaes says...

Got my shiny one today! :D They are absolutely gorgeous and one just went into the book I'm currently reading. :) The sticker is also pretty groovy.
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:53 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

I got two bookmarks and a sticker~ Thanks, Nate!

Spoiler! :
2013-04-18 12.46.16-1.jpg
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

425 Reviews

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:54 am
Nate says...

You're welcome everyone! Just remember to use the bookmarks as much as possible :)

The last batch of bookmarks went out on April 15, so if you have not received yours yet, don't fret! It's probably in the mail. However, if you don't receive it by May 1, let me know and I'll send it again.

At any rate, I still have over 500 bookmarks! So, look for the free bookmark offer to happen again later this year.

Bananas
— looseleaf