Young Writers Society

Novel Workshop/ Art & Photography/ NaNoWriMo

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 am
Rydia says...

Hello everyone!

Now I know there's been a lot of changes of late so it's hard to keep track of them all, but here's just a few more to add to the list:

-I'm sure you will all be pleased to hear that reviews once again count in the art & photography forum. For a little while replies there weren't being included, but that's been changed back, so why not review an art piece today?

-On a similar note, if you look under the General Discussion forum, you will find that the Novel Workshop has reappeared once more. Most of you probably remember this best as the old Advanced Critiques forum, well it's back and it's here to stay. Replies there also count as reviews and if you're a novelist, you should check it out!

-The final item is the return of the NaNoWriMo forum and its sub-forums NaPoWriMo and the NaNo Archives. This has also been located under the General Discussion forum and since it's never too late to start preparing, why don't you have a think about what poems you might write this April? Or perhaps Script Frenzy will take your fancy instead.

I'd like to thank Nate for lending a sprinkling of magic and I hope you all enjoy the changes!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 am
Alteran says...

Woot! Off to the art forum!
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:22 pm
AlfredSymon says...

Yippie! Script Frenzy and NaPoWriMo are back in action!
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell