z

Young Writers Society

Portfolios, Gifts, and Profiles! Oh my!

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:20 pm
Blues says...

I think it's a good idea! Some people might not be working on an old project anymore so if it's seen at the top then things would be seen that others would like to be kept hidden. :3

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:28 pm
Blues says...

Also, would it be possible to have an option to use a link for the banner as well as being able to upload it? I say this just so that I can use a banner that is over 100kb - I cropped 2/3 of the photo and it was still 35kb over the limit :(

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm
Stori says...

Nate, Nate... When are you going to realize? This site is already amazing; there's no need for constant innovation.

Having said that, I do hope your plans succeed.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 pm
Snoink says...

Well, it's wonderful for novels. It sucks for everything else. But, it's wonderful for novels.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:17 am
AriesBlaze8 says...

I have a question: is there any way to put an work into a folder after you've posted it? It seems that you can only put a work in a folder during the posting process, and not once it's up. I'm hoping I'm wrong because I want to organize myself a bit better. So if there a way to do this?
Impossible is a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 am
Kale says...

Yes there is.

If you view your Portfolio from your profile, at the very bottom of the list of folders, you should see "Edit Portfolio". Clicking that will enable you to sort your works in whatever order you wish, set works to private (only you will see them), as well as move them around from folder to folder via dropdown menus. Just be sure to hit the Submit button all the way at the bottom, otherwise your changes won't be saved.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 pm
AriesBlaze8 says...

Ahh, thank you! :D
Impossible is a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)