z

Young Writers Society

Squills Is Back!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:52 am
Nate says...

After a notable absence that was noticed by many, Squills, the official blog of YWS, is back! Here you'll find writing tips, articles, and other miscellaneous stuff from the YWS blog squad.

As you have noticed by now, a lot of the old posts are gone. This is because Squills is now using a new system; one that is completely seamless with the rest of the site. While it may not look like that, if you click on the comments link, you'll be taken to where this post exists in the normal site. If you click it, you'll understand what I mean. Of course, if you found this under the "recent posts" menu, you're probably wondering what I mean.

So if you did stumble onto this from somewhere else, go to:
squills/
To see what I mean.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:57 am
smaur says...

Very sparkly.

I like.
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:33 pm
View Likes
Swires says...

Like the system but arnt a fan of teh design. I think it might be better in the current YWS sort of design.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:58 pm
Wiggy says...

Yeah-are there stil contests?
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:33 pm
Prosithion says...

well, I've never posted in Squills, though I think that I should start. I never seem to have the time to spend on it.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink