z

Young Writers Society

September 25th Review Day

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Well, after a bit more than 4 hours, we're up to 214 reviews. That's awesome, but not enough for me to raise the goal above 800 (though I do believe we'll reach 800).

Also pretty interesting to watch the review teams. Team Red took a strong early lead, was overtaken by Team Watchmen for a bit, then took the lead again. But then seemingly took a break as Team Watchmen re-took the lead only to be overrun by the Shamrockers, who now have a very good lead.

But not too late for all that to change! We're only 27% of the way to the goal after all.

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 am
View Likes
SmylinG says...

Nate wrote:only to be overrun by the Shamrockers, who now have a very good lead.

But not too late for all that to change! We're only 27% of the way to the goal after all.

Why you gotta rain on our parade like dat? :o
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Crikey. A lot of reviews were done while I was sleeping!

532 reviews have done, with about 9 hours left to go. That leaves only 268 remaining, which I bet we'll hit in about five or six hours. So I'm boosting the goal to 900.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 am
View Likes
TheGatherer says...

Strange: Is it just me or is this the same thread from last month?

Right, got to enter a team. Now...
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
— Paul Brandt