z

Young Writers Society

WriterFeed Pad Accounts

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:29 am
Jas says...

Me and ToritheMonster used this to write our Poetry Pairs contest entry. I reeeeally like it! Thanks Nate!
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:34 pm
LauraMae says...

Sorry to bring back a dead thread, but I was wondering whether anyone else had any problems getting on WriterFeed? I have an account there and I have work saved there. I haven't been on there for a few days, and when I checked back today to do some writing, I can't access my pad or the actual website itself. Google Chrome is telling me it can't connect to the website... any one else having problems?
If there's nothing, nothing left to lose... What is this feeling, that keeps on bringing me back to you?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Laura ->> Thanks for letting me know. Everything is good now.

To everyone ->> When WFP is down, you have to let me know. In looking over the chat log, I now see numerous instances where people complained about WFP being down but did not do a single thing whatsoever about it. Guys, don't complain. It's annoying and achieves nothing. Instead, actually do something and let me know.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:06 pm
LauraMae says...

Thanks Nate, that was quick! :)
If there's nothing, nothing left to lose... What is this feeling, that keeps on bringing me back to you?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:14 pm
Rosendorn says...

Will do in the future, Nate. :) Want it on here or in the bug thread?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown