z

Young Writers Society

Summer 2007 Administration

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:27 pm
Firestarter says...

Nate is to be away from June 9th for two months at summer camp. He will have limited internet access and so Meshugenah and myself will be the active Administrators on YWS over the summer. Any enquiries, questions, problems and general messages usually sent to Nate, will you please redirect towards Firestarter and Meshugenah for the next two months!

Unfortunately site code problems/bugs will not be able to be fixed with us, however we can forward the problem if it is very severe to Nate if in dire need. This probably won't happen, however. Otherwise we are pretty much capable of handling anything else. Sadly there will be no further upgrades to the YWS interface during this period, but the current design is fancy enough to entertain you all at the moment I'm sure.

If either myself or Meshugenah are away during the summer also, further announcements will be made available to make sure your personal enquiry doesn't go missing. I am also available at my e-mail (jackpdent@gmail.com) if for some reason I miss a PM.

Hopefully this won't affect the general running of YWS, and for the most part the day-to-day of YWS won't be affected. We hope to have a few good activities and competitions running over the course of the summer, so if you're bored during the Summer, YWS can be your retreat.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:15 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Aye, aye, Captain. :wink:
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights