Reviews: 116
Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:27 pm
Lilyy03 says...

Hehe, when I logged on the colors/lack thereof confused me. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:47 pm
misspriss says...

Nate Said --} Still some issues, but if you change your default group color in your profile, it'll work now.

I say --} I don't understand...how do I change my default group color?

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:57 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Go to "My YWS" at the top, then click on "My Preferences" then scroll down to near the bottom of the page, find "Select your default group color:" and change it to whatever you want -- in your case I guess that's "Greeters".

:)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:08 pm
Chandni says...

ah bit of a shocker there :) phew, everything's okay

hope you get your colours back :D

Cheerios, Chandni
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:10 pm
misspriss says...

Thanks Firestarter!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:05 pm
Emerson says...

:happiness:

I have a Jr. mod color now! yay! Though I don't think my powers have been set up..ohs wells. This is still pretty cool.

And we all know Nate works his butt off as it is!! I must not have been around when the site dropped. *feels lucky* I would have had an anxiety attack! *hugs *yws*

Nate, since the colors ARE working (for the most part, I assume, so long as you change them?) when will all the Jr. Mod-ness get up and running? Not that I'm in any rush, I'd just like to know.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:36 pm
Cassandra says...

Hmmm. Perhaps it's just my computer, but under the "Show Most Recent Posts" feature, it shows the name of the person who began the thread in color, but not the name of the person who made the last post, even though they are the same user.

Anyhow, don't worry about it too much. We know you put so much time into YWS--we owe you our lives. Or something. ;)
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:20 am
Nate says...

Cassandra ->> I'm not sure, but I think it's always been that way. In any case, it'll stay that way. Once I get the last few bugs worked out, I'm never messing with this thing again. The guy who designed the mod did a terrible job with the programming.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:05 am
Shine says...

Yep everything is working properly now.:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson