z

Young Writers Society

Forum Changes

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:50 am
Nate says...

Starting soon, the YWS Blog, Squills, will be no more. As Squills is moving into an e-zine format, and the blog was getting too disorderly anyways, the Squills forum will be shut down. All posts will be moved into the Writing Tips Forum.

A new forum, called Writers Corner will be added. This forum is for posting updates on your progress regarding a story your writing, your book, query letters, and whatever else you are doing to perfect yourself as a writer.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:09 am
Shriek says...

The Writers Corner sounds excellent, Nate. You are the coolest site admin evaaar, and I'm NOT just saying that. =P
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:07 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

Sounds good to me.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:45 pm
Swires says...

Nice idea, I recently posted an update in randomness and wanted to find some sort of achievement/update forum etc..

Good job.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:55 pm
smaur says...

Nate wrote:A new forum, called Writers Corner will be added. This forum is for posting updates on your progress regarding a story your writing, your book, query letters, and whatever else you are doing to perfect yourself as a writer.

I love this idea, a lot. Keeping track of people's progress is nice. You win at life, Monsieur Nathaniel.
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:59 pm
Shine says...

The writers corner is up and rocking!
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:34 am
Nate says...

smaur wrote:
I love this idea, a lot. Keeping track of people's progress is nice. You win at life, Monsieur Nathaniel.

It was done due to suggestions by several members, particularly Brad. So thank him :)

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci