z

Young Writers Society

A Quick Update on YWS...

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:48 am
Nate says...

Sorry all for not being active that much during this past month! Here's an update on where some things stand:

Six word story contest: The contest winner(s) will be announced in the next issue of Squills

Squills: The next issue will be coming out on Christmas Eve

New Templates: These are taking a while. Bobo made a bunch, and I should have the first few ready in the next week.

I think that's really it. The contest for January will be announced in Squills, along with some important changes.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:52 am
Emerson says...

woo hoo! I'm excited.

I have an article in squills AND I feel confident about my six word story entry.

It's okay that you weren't around, Nate, I was gone too...
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:04 am
Firestarter says...

Sounds all good, Natus. I'm looking forward to Squills!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:48 pm
Fand says...

Yay Squills-et-templates. :D Can't wait!
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:34 pm
Nate says...

Hate to do this, but the Squills e-zine has been pushed back until tomorrow. Went to work on it from my parents house yesterday, and my laptop, which I have everything saved on, wouldn't work. But, it'll be in your inbox soon!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:46 am
Emerson says...

You are forgiven :-D
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:56 pm
Bobo says...

Speaking of the new skins, Nate, sorry for the screwing up I did with all of my skins. I ended up using the same headers and footers from the standard skin and so they're all messed up. Or maybe it's just me.

In any case, I'm sure everyone will love the new skins once they get working. I'll help however I can, but my internet access is unreliable at best.

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling