Pretty snazzy!

I love it. very cool.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:54 am
Phanzanu says...

At first I thought, "Woah! Am I in the right page?" But then I saw the YWS logo and thought, "Oh yeah! Coolness, there's a new skin!"

It was really nice of you to do that. :P The BGs are good 'cause it darkens up the site and makes the... thingy in the center stand out.

Nice avi, btw.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:05 pm
Kel says...

The logo is a really nice addition to the theme. Your avatar is great! I'm not a big fan of chimps and monkeys (more for goats, cats, dogs, etc) but yours warms my heart.

I love the contrast from the background to the inlaid forum. Makes it stand out.

Will you be doing all the holidays, now?
Quill feathers or inkpots for the off-holiday time?

I'm excited, now!
Write from the heart and nothing can go wrong. It's when you write from the wallet that the feeling goes away.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:21 pm
Nate says...

Kel wrote:Will you be doing all the holidays, now?
Quill feathers or inkpots for the off-holiday time?

I'm excited, now!

Since everyone seems to really like how the Halloween theme has been done, I'm going to try it again for Thanksgiving and then again for the Holidays. But in between, I'll probably just revert it back to normal. Although, nothing is ever set in stone.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:25 pm
Kel says...

That's awesome, Nate. :D

I love the attention to little things like the logo. When I saw that, it just fell right into place alongside the background and the little pumpkin icons. Those are my favorite.
Write from the heart and nothing can go wrong. It's when you write from the wallet that the feeling goes away.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:54 pm
Wiggy says...

Lurvin' it! I especially love how on the forums there are those little pumpkin thingies. Awwww!!!!! :D

Pumpkins are totally the best part of Halloween (besides dressing up and acting like a maniac and the candy, of course! :D)

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:03 pm
Cassandra says...

I love the logo--pretty nifty. And the pumpkins and stars! Wow, Nate! You've really done a great job! ^.^
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:36 pm
Snoink says...

OMG! I see the pumpkin buttons finally! *flails* SO CUTE!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:41 pm
Cassandra says...

I had no idea what you were talking about, Snoink...I was just like, "What is she on...?" But then I went and looked at the forums (usually I just do the "view last posts" thing), and I saw them! Uber cool, Nate!
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:05 pm
Poor Imp says...

The logo's a great touch. ^_^
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:18 pm
Firestarter says...

Yeah, the pumpkin buttons are the best. An old favourite!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:26 pm
Elizabeth says...

... I'm not trying to be ignorant or anything but I don't celebrate Halloween... it's forced upon me by friends... It's cute but I don't like it.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:27 am
-KayJuran- says...

I'm with Liz. I like the skin and all but I'm not for halloween - don't like the idea of getting eggs thrown or anything.
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:12 am
Emerson says...

I just noticed the cute pumpkins on the boards! You know, for 'new posts' or what ever instead of the circles. very cute!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:21 pm
Nate says...

All gone. Refresh the page if you're still seeing pumpkins.

Did keep the logo different though. I did try an autumn background as well, and it looked alright, but always having a background is overdoing it methinks.

Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy