z

Young Writers Society

The June Review Day will be on July 1

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:30 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Sorry for not saying anything earlier! Truth is, I forgot that the last Sunday of June falls so early. Because of that and because I hadn't set things up earlier, I think it's better if we hold off on the Review Day until July 1.

But, maybe we can make this a big Review Day like we haven't had for a while?

The June 2018 Review Day

Starts on
* Automatically adjusted to your local time

What is a Review Day?
Near the end of every month, we review as many works as possible with the aim of completely clearing out the Green Room! We also have a goal each month, and this month's goal is 250 reviews. Last but not least, during a Review Day, no new works can be added.

But wait, there's more! Review Teams!
In addition, you can optionally choose to participate on a team. There's two of them, and you sign up by clicking the red "Join a review team" button on the front page (starting about 72 hours before the Review Day starts). The teams compete based on how many collective points they earn. This means that the winning team is not necessarily the team with the most reviews!

Quality > Quantity
Always remember, it's better to write one good review than to write 4 quick reviews. Not only will you earn more points, but you'll be more helpful as well!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:05 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Okay... I gotta say... the title of this definitely made me do a double-take and then click the link. :p
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:14 pm
View Likes
WritingPrincess says...

This is going to be one amazing review day.
Have a good day.
My contest: Pairs Poetry Contest
My WRFF: WritingPrincess’s Review Den

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:06 am
View Likes
manilla says...

Hip, hip, hooray for review day :P
Pronouns: she/they

From the wild manila folder of YWS's office.

When the last tree has fallen
And the rivers are poisoned
You cannot eat money

I do reviews: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=108365

I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman