Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:04 am
Rin321 says...

Want one bad... but mom will like kill me if I put info on this site. O.O :(
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:53 am
Nate says...

CHRISSY321 wrote:Want one bad... but mom will like kill me if I put info on this site. O.O :(

Definitely double-check with your mom first, but I'm the only person with any access to the info, and I delete it as soon as I mail the bookmark.

But again, don't submit anything without your mom's permission. She'd find out when an envelope from YWS shows up at your house!

425 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:58 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Also, all bookmarks up through December 21 have gone out, though with this being a weird time of year for shipping, I don't know when they'll start showing up in mail boxes (my guess would be December 30, but that's if you live in the continental United States). Sending out another bunch tomorrow morning, so if you haven't requested your bookmarks yet, do me a favor and do so now! :)

425 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:17 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

I'll be closing this by , so if you haven't ordered your free bookmarks yet, do so asap!

Also, if you've requested bookmarks anytime from January 1 to now, they have not gone out yet due to the low volume of requests over that time period. However, all remaining requests will go out before Friday this week.

425 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:14 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

All bookmarks have now been mailed!

I still have hundreds left, so expect another free bookmarks offer probably sometime this summer.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.