10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:16 am
Big Brother says...

The March Review Day

Starts on
* Automatically adjusted to your local time

What is a Review Day?
On the last Sunday of every month, we review as many works as possible with the aim of completely clearing out the Green Room! We also have a goal each month, and this month's goal is 350 reviews.

But wait, there's more! Review Teams!
In addition, you can optionally choose to participate on a team. There's two of them, and you sign up by clicking the red "Join a review team" button on the front page. The teams compete based on how many collective points they earn. This means that the winning team is not necessarily the team with the most reviews!

Quality > Quantity
Always remember, it's better to write one good review than to write 4 quick reviews. Not only will you earn more points, but you'll be more helpful as well!

Free Literary Work Day
In addition, for 24 hours prior to the start of the Review Day, the cost to post a work will temporarily drop to 0! However, be economical about what you post: you can post a maximum of just two works.

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 pm
Rin321 says...

I am afraid I may not be able to do as well as I did last time- I have a busy weekend! I shall try when I can though!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:11 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I will totally be in it!
Let's review out the green room!
When is the review team box coming up?
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:44 pm
View Likes
TriSARAHtops says...

Yesssss! And I'm on school holidays so I can review without worrying about homework, which is a beautiful thing.
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara