z

Young Writers Society

Literary Works area unavailable 7 pm - midnight GMT Dec. 2

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:16 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

The literary works area of YWS, including Books, Poetry, and Shorts, will be unavailable from to (dates automatically adjusted to your local time). The publishing center will also be unavailable during this time.

This maintenance is directed only toward restructuring the underlying database, so you won't notice any changes after the literary area and the publishing center come back online. However, the maintenance is being done so as to make it possible to fix a few long-standing bugs as well as to lay the groundwork for upcoming features.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:25 pm
kingofeli says...

What time is that in EST? I can't figure it out!
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:33 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

@kingofeli, the time shown is your local time. So the time you see will be the time when this happens. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:38 pm
kingofeli says...

Iggy wrote:@kingofeli, the time shown is your local time. So the time you see will be the time when this happens. :)

Oooh, thank you!
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke