10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:09 am
Big Brother says...

September Review Day

Event Start Time: *
* Automatically adjusted to your local time

What is a Review Day?
On the last Sunday of every month, we review as many works as possible with the aim of completely clearing out the Green Room! We also have a goal each month, and this month's goal is 550 reviews.

But wait, there's more! Review Teams!
In addition, you can optionally choose to participate on a team. There's two of them, and you sign up by clicking the red "Join a review team" button on the front page. The teams compete based on how many collective points they earn. This means that the winning team is not necessarily the team with the most reviews!

Quality > Quantity
Always remember, it's better to write one good review than to write 4 quick reviews. Not only will you earn more points, but you'll be more helpful as well!

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:15 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

Will there be free publishing on the day before?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:18 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

jazzydracula wrote:Will there be free publishing on the day before?

Good question! Unfortunately, the answer is no -- there will not be free publishing the day before. The problem we've been having for the past couple months is that the Green Room has been a bit over-stuffed. We try to ensure each work posted gets at least two reviews, and when we're far from accomplishing that (as we are now), adding even more works makes things more difficult.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:38 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

If I don't have a red star by the end of this, you're all free to slap me of something. >_> 14 review should be a piece of cake.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:20 pm
Dracula says...

Review day review?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead