z

Young Writers Society

And... We're Back!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:46 am
Nate says...

Areida wrote:Yay, it's back!

Only glitch that I've seen so far is that the picture you click as a shortcut for people's profiles is all x-ed out. Not sure if that's just me, though.

Where do you see the error at?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:18 pm
Areida says...

Right next to everyone's usernames, where there should be a picture. I can still click on it, but the picture doesn't show up.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:42 pm
deleted6 says...

Their text at the top like this.

Warning: fopen(./templates/iCGblue/bbcode.tpl) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/young19/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 76

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for ./templates/iCGblue/bbcode.tpl (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/young19/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 76

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/young19/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 76
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:53 pm
Nate says...

The portfolio link is being fixed now.

The weird lines at the top I can fix easily. They should have actually been showing up all along, but I guess the old server had debugging software or something akin to that.

Anyways, to fix the quotations and apostrophes problem, I'm going to be taking the site offline for about an hour late tomorrow. I'll make a formal announcement with more details later today.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:04 pm
Wiggy says...

Cool! I'll actually be able to read things! lol :D
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract