z

Young Writers Society

Magic can conceal you, love can hold you forever (R.W.2)

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:37 pm
Charlii101 says...

Extra bit to my working progress

A compartment door pulled open and a lad walked out all in his school robes. His blonde hair was brushed to the side. His eyes flashed towards Rose and Albus. “Hey, you don’t know if the food cart has come down yet do you?” he leaned on the door frame. Rose looked down the corridor; she remembered seeing the food cart at the top of the train. “It was at the top of the train twenty minutes ago so will probably arrive in half an hour” Rose answered. The boy looked at her and his lips slowly curled into a cheeky smile. The boy made Rose want to smile as well and it was hard to fight the feeling. But she nodded and carried on walking Albus followed dragging his feet as if they had no life left in them to walk. “Wait! Do you have a compartment?” the boy called stepping out onto the corridor of the train. “No we’re trying to find one” Albus answered.

He tilted his head to the side as if trying to get a look inside this boy’s compartment. “There are only three of us in here; you can come in if you want?” Albus’ eyes lit up and look at Rose. She wasn’t as excited about this news but she welcomed the idea of sitting down at last. “Is that alright?” Albus asked. The boy nodded and stepped aside so Rose and Albus could come in.

The compartment had red cushioned seats, with plenty of room. Both of the seats faced each other so it was easy to talk to friends. There were also two top railings where you could put spare bags. A girl sat by the window. She had bright blue and green hair. Rose’s only guess was that she dyed her hair that colour. Her face looked round and sweet and her eyes were big in size giving her a cute owl look. A boy sat opposite to her with midnight black hair. His eyes were a strange orange colour which Rose didn’t dare ask questions about. “Nigel and Daphne meet … um”
“Oh I’m Rose Weasley and this is my cousin Albus Potter” Nigel’s mouth flew open and it didn’t look like it would shut at all. It just hung there starring at Albus. Albus’ eyes darted around the compartment showing signs of nervousness that only Rose could tell. “So you’re telling me that your dad is Harry Potter?” Daphne asked looking Albus up and down. Albus finally found his tongue working in his mouth “Yes and my mum is Ginny Potter”
“Oh wow! Your dad defeated … that dark wizard … you know that one”
“Nigel I think it’s alright to say his name you know, he’s not living” The boy said, who Rose still didn’t know his name. He took a seat next to Nigel and beckoned Rose and Albus to choose a seat. “I think you mean Voldemort?” Rose said choosing to sit next to Daphne. Whose eyes were still glued to Albus who, quickly sat on Nigel’s side. Nigel nodded clearly he ran out of words to say about Albus’ dad. “Hold on didn’t everyone think that he was gone that one time before?” Daphne asked she tired her hair into two little pig tails. Everyone looked at each other for an answer “good point, but people saw him fall right?” the boy looked towards Rose for the answer.

She was caught off her guard she had never asked her mum and dad about what happened nineteen years ago and she was sure that Albus never asked his mum and dad about it. “Well, I’ve never asked about it, but apparently our Head teacher professor McGonagall, was there, She might know” Rose said shrugging. There was a light tap on the door and everyone jumped as if expecting to see a snake like face pressed up against the window. But instead an old witch stood there with the food cart smiling. “Anything from the trolley dears?”
Last edited by Charlii101 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:55 pm
victoriaann321 says...

its awesome! cant get enough of your stories!! :)
but i cant find the third one? if there is a third one that is ??
still, keep going!!!x

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson