z

Young Writers Society

A Vampires Kiss

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:57 am
92nida says...

Hmmmm... It seems like most of them liked it. Did I?
Well... Okay... I did.
But, honestly. I wouldn't want to lie. I found this a little like every other story that I have read about Vampires. What's so great and why should I like it? But, there is something you have done that is like magic. Apart from all of the love part(Which I don't usually enjoy) and the narration and emotions. It is the atmosphere you have created. I really enjoy good feel when I'm reading. And you weaved an excellent one. You did a good job. You have the potential and you can do much better.. So don't give up!

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:11 am
MysticalBlood says...

aha this is so old though but thanks! I don't like that type of stuff much anymore and my writing style has improved aha.
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:47 pm
darkestdays97 says...

I really liked this story, being a vampire fan myself, and the detail you put into it. However, more detail should be put into the scene where she is changing from a human to a vampire. Also, I believe the story would be better if you put more information on their background, like Georgiexx said. :) Detail on their appearance would be nice, especially that of Stark's, but it is not necessarily needed.
Keep up the good work! I really liked it :)
"Yes, my friends, you may call me delusional,
I don't know the technical term.
I have sunk into the shadows of my mind,
Never to return.”

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:27 pm
HHemayed says...

Hi there! I love the story. However, I admit it isn't very new. I don't want to discourage you or anything, you're actually really good and writing is about expressing feelings, so well done! :)

There are a few things I've noticed, not serious though.

"Drink damn you. I give you life".
I think it would be better if you said: (I'm giving you life.)
I'm not sure, but I think there's something wrong with it.

I opened my month and let the blood change..
I think you mean mouth.

Keep up the good work. :wink:
To be alive is not to breathe, eat or drink. It's your ability to prove your existence.

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken