z

Young Writers Society

Who here still needs reading?

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 am
View Likes
joebot says...

I was looking at the novels here and I would go in and edit one, but the most recent time stamp is from July and I don't know who here is still active and actually wants an edit. I don't know if this sort of topic is even allowed, but I figured it was better than spamming the whole forum by replying to six different topics asking if they were still active. Feel free to lock, I just felt this was the least annoying way to do this.

@GhostlyImpressions
@ABM53190
@MrAlwins
@Cspr
@Rydia

If you guys want a beta reader, just let me know. I am looking for a novel I can sink my pen into.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm
Rydia says...

Hi joebot! I think this kind of a topic is fine because you're looking to get your teeth sunk into the section and it does need a new breath of life!

This reincarnation of my novel is old so I'm going to say that I'm alright for now, but if nobody gets back to you in the next month or two, I may have finished my new draft by then, in which case I'd be happy for you to read it/ to trade novels with you.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:08 am
joebot says...

Okey-dokey, let me know. I just really like editing ^_^

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:36 am
ulala8 says...

This is my novel in the works. When I say "in the works," I certainly mean it. More than half of my novel is in the Green Room at the moment, so if you would be so kind, would you review any or all of the unreviewed chapters? That would be a great help! I'm always open to review anything if you need me to review.
Machine City Chapter 1

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:01 am
ShadowPrincess16 says...

You can try mine if you want to. I'd love new eyes on it. It's just barely been completed.
“wanting what you could not have led to misery and madness”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said