z

Young Writers Society

Ghostly Attractions

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:02 am
GhostlyImpressions says...

~ It is a novel in the works, and I know that the grammar isn't the best right now, but I haven't really had time to edit it when I want to finish it. There will be time for that later on I believe.

Synopsis: A young girl falls in love with someone entirely unexpected, and it takes her awhile to come to terms with it.
A man however, believes that he's fallen in love with a ghost. He is haunted by her daily, and he doesn't even know who she is.
A fire sparks, and everything is blown apart. She changes, and turns into a real mess. And he really is in love with a ghost.

- Aimee.

This is the first time I've posted this, and I probably botched this right up. Forgive me.
Attachments
Ghostly Attractions.doc
(209.5 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
Ghosts always float through your mind; but they stay longer than necessary. Like my thoughts.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 am
Octave says...

Locking due to author's failure to critique another work in AC.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:34 am
Dreamy says...

Falling in love with a ghost sounds extremely attractive. But why don't you name it and call it decently instead of calling it a ghost because it wouldn't really drag people in to read it. I also want to know whether it's going to be funny or heart broken love story. But of course it's difficult to make a happy ending with ghost as a partner, I just suggest you to make a good story with twist and turns. Waiting!!!!
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher