z

Young Writers Society

Advanced Critiques Questions

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 am
Octave says...

Idraax:

Sorry it took me so long to get to your question. .________." I hope you can forgive me. Anyway, to answer your questions, yes, this forum is for completed/almost complete novels/novellas. You could technically post half a novel or something here, but the point is that this is where you post works that are much much longer than your usual ones, and that here in AC, people are expected to give more in-depth critiques and look at the work as a whole instead of the usual chapter-by-chapter things going on in the novels area. :)

As for your second question, yes, it does count. :) We're actually willing to relax the rules a little - as long as you don't post five novels without reviewing one work or something, we'll let a missing crit pass for a few weeks. It's not easy to review a novel, we know.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca