Young Writers Society

Ascension

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:08 pm
beans says...

Title: Ascension
Genre: Science Fiction
Synopsis: The current year is 326, of the Ninth Era of Plenty. Alnora struggles to move on from a savage period of internal strife that has claimed millions of lives, known as the Twenty Years War. An immortal queen has banded together the scattered, disparate factions of Alnora into one cohesive global superpower, seemingly intent on rebuilding the world and shepherding it's people to a brighter future. Or so it is written in the press.

After an assassin murders her father, the Mayor of Marta, Angela Siegfried vows revenge against whoever hired him, with the help of Aurin Acolyse, a talented sorcerer with a murky past, and a strange girl named Lapis.

Currently, the novel is at 38,906 words.
Attachments
novel.txt
Hopefully this is of an acceptable format!
(215.11 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

Random avatar

Reviews: 18
Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:08 pm
shulchan says...

I think I'll give this a go. :) It looks really interesting.

I'll try and look at it as a whole, but is there anything in particular you want me to focus on?

and also- is this the completed novel?

33 Reviews

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:43 am
beans says...

No, not as of yet. But I've been going for a while and don't intend to stop. So I'll be sure to notify you of any new releases!

continuity issues, mostly. or certain sections that might need sprucing up.

33 Reviews

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:43 am
beans says...

Bumping!

The majority of my novel is up online at http://boxcuttrr.deviantart.com/gallery ... -and-Magic

The Twelve Makeovers of Haircules is the stuff of legend. He defeated the Erymanthian Beard. One could say it was a hair raising adventure.
— KateHardy