Home » Forums » Resources » Knowledge Base » YWS

The YWS Big Book of Records

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:35 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Oooh, thanks for the addition of the RP Duo, @alliyah! <3 Since duos are more ambiguous on 'type' of roleplay (Storybook vs. Realm vs. Hollow), I think "fastest" is ambiguous since there does exist endless fast-paced roleplays that are over 100+ pages. What makes Fateful Heart unique is that it's more of a traditional roleplay with an ending in mind.

So basically, it's the longest and quickest traditional RP to reach page 99 (10 weeks and 231k words). But also, we're still going. I'll update when we reach the ending. ;)
chaotic lazy
—Vincian

the queen of memes
—Yoshikrab

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Tuckster

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon May 03, 2021 3:25 pm
View Likes
hannah314159 says...

As many of you know, I wrote 108 poems during NaPo so *ahem* I must claim that record. Here is a link to my thread if you want to make sure.

nature, life, and the past
Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.

- Albert Einstein

1060 Reviews

Reviews: 1060
Mon May 03, 2021 7:22 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Congratulations New Official Record Breakers!!

The Big Book of Records hasn't been updated in a little bit, so here are the recent records that were broken ~

Congrats to @hannah0528 for most poems written during a NaPo - with 108 poems this year!! (wowza!)

Congratulations to @HarryHardy for joining BluesClues, Iggy, & Kaylaa as one of the few users who has earned a unicorn over in Knights of the Green Room! (that's 500+ logged green room reviews!)

Congratulations to @soundofmind for moving right on up to spot #9 in the Top 10 All Time Posters with 8933 forum posts!

Numbers that were updated:

@Meshugenah has now completed her 13th on-site NaPo (we still can't find 2010 but it may be *somewhere*) which is still the most NaPos of anyone on site!

@TheEgg has now cracked 100 likes here and is seasoned with 109 likes!

And @starlitmind has added another month to her Team Tortoise victories! so is at 11 months now! While @HarryHardy has completed his 9th month!

Also added a few new NaPo related records: new record for most NaPo participants, which is this year (2021) at 82 participants with 83 threads! And added to the "significant achievements" section all of our previous April Madness champions ( @Audy (2014), @Button (2015), @Audy (2016), @Lumi (2017), @TheSilverFox (2018), @Que (2019), @Lavvie (2020), @starlitmind (2021))

If you notice a record that needs updating or one you think would make sense to add, please comment so we can keep this current! Congratulations everyone!
i can't love you if you don't know the difference between teal & dark cyan
&
you should know i am a time traveler
&
there is no season as achingly temporary as now

1060 Reviews

Reviews: 1060
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:14 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

And with the close of the Great Team Tortoise Race and a few other site events, there are a few records to be updated!

@HarryHardy has jumped up to spot #5 on the all time leaderboard for reviews! And he has also managed to break the record for most reviews in a single month which previously stood at 261 reviews, but now stands at 272 reviews! Some updates for Tortoise Records - @starlitmind completed her 13th month of Team Tortoise Reviewing, Harry completed his 11th, and @Plume jumped up to their 6th month of Team Tortoise reviewing!

I've also added a couple RP/SB records in honor of RP Month! All Completed SBs are now listed in the Book of Records along with a record of the Most SB/RP Posts in a Month: March 2012: 12,339.

I've also added Most Literary Works Posted in a Month: which was 10 years ago in June 2011: 1388 works.

Are there any records you think ought to be included but aren't yet? Or corrections you can catch? Please let me know!
i can't love you if you don't know the difference between teal & dark cyan
&
you should know i am a time traveler
&
there is no season as achingly temporary as now

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:27 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@alliyah, I would like to claim the position of "Most Threads posted in 1 (One) Day" and further claim that the number is 23.
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

"Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks."
— TryHardNinja