z

Young Writers Society

Finally self-published on Amazon :D

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:55 am
View Likes
bexy89 says...

I was all for going down the TP route after finishing my first novel "Wherever You Will Go" but after a good old think, I thought, if by some chance an agency gets back to me and WANTS me and another miracle occurs and they find a publisher that also wants me, the potential amount of time I could have had to wait until I can hold my book in my hands could be anything up to a couple of years, maybe even more. But I want it out now, I worked too hard on it for it to just sit in My Documents folder for the next however long. So, deciding I didn't have a lot to lose, I put it up on Amazon as a Kindle ebook and it went live yesterday :) I'm so happy, lots of people have already bought it and I'm getting amazing feedback from those who have started reading it. I'm never going to make my fortune selling this as an ebook but I'm just glad it's now out there for people to read and hopefully enjoy :mrgreen:

Ok, I just had to get that out anyway because I'm just so super proud of myself!!

Apparently I'm allowed to link to it, so here it is :) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wherever-You-Wi ... 832&sr=1-1
Last edited by bexy89 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'll be writing until I can't write anymore. It's a compulsion with me. I love writing." J.K.Rowling

My Website: www.beckitedford.com

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am
Twit says...

Well done! You can link to it here. :)
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 am
bexy89 says...

Thank you :) and ok, that's fab, I'll update my original post then
"I'll be writing until I can't write anymore. It's a compulsion with me. I love writing." J.K.Rowling

My Website: www.beckitedford.com

It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief