z

Young Writers Society

My writers block

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu May 03, 2012 10:37 pm
AliyahPillage says...

Well I have this horrible writers block so I'd like you people to help me take my story somewhere.

Here's what I have so far.

My characters are on a drain during holocaust time but it's more like the hunger games sort of theme, when my main character Halston wakes up Makenna, her cabin mate is leaning over her....

There can someone anyone please help me give me ideas write more plot anything to help.
Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Jessicarlie Love

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 pm
MillarS says...

Have you ever watched the movie Train? I wouldn't advise it, for the story line is basically like a massacre with an insane train crew who steal the passports of an American wrestling team. Anyway, they string up the captured and basically experiment on them, all of the gross stuff (won't go into much detail in case you're easily grossed out). Too extreme?

Possibly, if it's like the Hunger Games (which I love!) it could turn into a romance-type story. Except you could have a twist, like if you've read further into the Hunger Games series in Catching Fire and Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins is great at introducing small yet powerful twists. I like to do the opposite of what everyone thinks will happen, like going against a connotation.

It could also go in a different direction, if you look at it from the angle of genres. Or toss plot ideas around and see what you can come up with. Read different styles of books from Stephen King to J.K.Rowling. Also, there are some really great free e-books available for Kindle and iTunes etc...

Hope this helped!
:D
PS: The basic story beginning sounds really good!
I'm not mad! Ask my unicorn...

Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee